Monday, August 20, 2007

INTRODUCTION...

So Finally, I am writing my First post, its a great feeling.
Although I can Blab(ber) for as long as someone can have the patience to listen, putting it down in words is something which seems really interesting.

As for the title: Dreamz of a Reluctant Intellectual...
No hidden meanings, it exactly means the way its written.

My friends usually tell me that I hardly make any sense, but moments I do make sense, its really good, so everyone, its a request, if something does not make sense, please read on, and definitely something will.... :-)

I am going to start with my thoughts on relationships and understanding.
I had been helping some friends out with their relationships and whatever I learned there may be helpful to some other people out there, and thats why I thought, Why NOT? Lets share it and see if it helps anyone.

What I am about to write is something very obvious, and seems to be common sense, but I have seen, "Common Sense" is something which becomes very "Uncommon" whe their is a fight between the Heart and the Mind.

The next post is about understanding>>> Read On...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats mate....good thing you started a blog...proud of you!

vijayant said...

good and useful information keep posting ..